Rights & Permissions
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
If you are seeking permission to use a portion of, or license an edition of, a UNT Press book, then please contact:
1155 Union Circle #311336
Denton, TX 76203-5017
Fax: (940) 565-2142
Publishers seeking foreign edition and other rights may also browse titles available for license at IPR License.
Electronic review copies are available through DigitalComps (linked to your Adobe Digital Editions ID) or, if you have a Google account, UNT Press can send an electronic review copy to your Google BookShelf (please provide your Google account name in your request).
For permission to duplicate or excerpt portions from a UNT Press title, please provide the following information in your request:
- Your contact information, including address, phone, and e-mail.
- Details about material desired from the UNT Press title:
- Name of book
- Chapter/article title and author
- Page numbers
- Any illustrations sought
- Details about your publication:
- Title of your work
- Your publisher
- Name of author/editor of your work
- Page length of your work
- Publication date anticipated
- Print run and retail price anticipated
- Electronic publication desired? Yes or No
- What rights are requested?
UNT Press contracts with our authors for all standard subsidiary rights, including but not limited to the following:
- Publication or sale by book clubs
- Publication of a reprint edition by another publisher
- Condensations, excerpts or abridgments
- Serializations in periodicals (whether in one or more installments and whether before or after publication)
- Dramatic, television, motion picture, radio, stage production or broadcasting rights
- Audio or visual reproduction rights when publication is controlled by and/or is issued by a third party publisher
- Publication in foreign languages (translation rights)
- Publication of selections in anthologies, compilations, and digests
- Omnibus volumes
- Microform, duplication, or photocopying
- Reproduction and/or storage of a portion of the book by electronic or other mechanical means and devices